Spread the Word!
Everyone should be able to see a doctor when they need to. Help make sure every former foster youth knows about the benefits of Medi-Cal coverage for former foster youth.
- Share our youth flyer with your friends, family, and former foster youth.
- Tell people about www.Coveredtil26.org on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites.
- Tell former foster youth who are having problems signing up that they can contact the Foster Care Ombudsman at 1-877-846-1602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For organizations, providers, and enrollment staff:
- Share our youth flyer with your patients, clients, and community members.
- Distribute our Coveredtil26 fact sheet.
- When talking to young adults about health care, be sure to tell them that former foster youth qualify for free Medi-Cal coverage until age 26.
- Encourage youth to contact the Foster Care Ombudsman at 1-877-846-1602 or email@example.com if they have trouble enrolling or are not sure if they qualify for this coverage.
Here’s how Children Now can help:
www.coveredtil26.org: Visit this website to get youth-friendly information and outreach materials. Children Now will add information as it becomes available.
County-specific youth flyers: Share the following county-specific flyers with former foster youth in your community. To request a flyer for your county, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Luis Obispo